1. We do not accept personal checks and we do not offer cash back.
2. Please note: Last walk-in is an hour before closing, for any chemical process last walk-in is two hours before closing.
3. All sales are final on products and services. No refunds. Client complaints must be addressed prior to leaving salon. Corrections are only done on the date of original service.
4. All clients will be asked to sign a waiver before being serviced. Since every hair reacts different, we cannot guarantee that your curl pattern will remain the same after heat is applied.
5. A consultation must be conducted before chemical service or hair extensions.
6. We don’t perform services on hair that was not washed in our salon. A list one shampoo is needed for any service provided.
7. We do not accept outside products.
8. We don’t perform services on hair that had braids, twists, distress, and excessive build-up, extremely dry or extremely damaged, unless a super hydrating pre treatment is applied. Cost of the hydrating cocktail is $25 additional charge to the Blowout.
9. Services must be paid for before departure. If your card is declined, we must hold ID and collect contact information while you retrieve funds.
10. Photo may be taken and used on our social media pages for marketing purposes, without further notice or obligation to you.
11. Children are not allowed in the salon, unless being serviced.
12. We have the right to refuse a client.